Winter Activities (kids)
The days may be shorter, but the fun doesn’t stop!
- Play with flashlights in the dark
- Make a winter art collage
- Watch a winter movie
- Make a sensory bin with ice cubes
- Cook a simple noodle soup
- Find pretty sticks or greenery for table
- Have a slumber party in living room
- Toss a paper snowball back-and-forth w/ someone
- Make sculptures with tinfoil
- How high can you stack marshmallows, cereal, etc.?
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).