Valentines Day Activities (kids)
Fill your child's Valentines Day with love and fun! These love-filled activities are not just for the day of love, but can be done in the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day, which will make for some pretty sweet days!
- Cut hearts out of colored paper. Hang with string.
- Draw a heart tattoo on your arm
- Decorate mirrors, windows, glass doors w/ washable markers
- Make pink or red playdough
- Guess how many candies in a jar
- Take a pic/video of you blowing kisses & send it to someone
- Do a random act of kindness
- Make a valentine card & mail it to someone
- Find valentine day coloring sheets online
- Play Cupid Says (like Simon Says)
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).