Is there a soon-to-be Big Sibling in your house? Are you expecting and would like to get your child involved in the excitement that a new baby brings? These activities were created specifically for this purpose!
- Make a welcome home sign for the baby
- Weigh your self & compare to what baby might weigh
- Check out books from the library about being a big sibling
- Make a big sibling shirt
- Have a big sibling party
- Pick out a special outfit for the baby
- Keep a countdown until baby arrives
- Learn how to change a diaper
- How does some of the baby gear work?
- Pick out some music for the baby to listen to
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).