Sensory Activities (kids)
Simple sensory activities that focus on using our 5 main senses.
- Sample foods that are sweet, sour, etc.
- Play with playdough, shaving cream, pudding, etc.
- Feel vibrations on your throat as you talk
- Feel bark on tree trunks
- What senses help you walk around the room with eyes closed?
- Make a texture collage
- Dry sensory bin w/ beans, rice, small toys, etc.
- Listen to & repeat stomping & clapping patterns
- Make trail mix using different textures
- Go outside & close your eyes. What do you hear?
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).