Quiet Bedtime Routine (kids)
Quiet activities that your child can do while lying in bed.
- Read to a pet or stuffed animal
- Listen to soft music
- Sock puppets
- Make faces in a mirror
- Name all family members you can think of
- Shine flashlight on things around room
- Can you curl your tongue?
- Talk about something that makes you happy
- Fluff your pillow and bedding
- Run fingers through hair and massage your head
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).