Princess Activities (kids)
Simple & fun activities fit for a princess!
- Make a tiara or crown out of cardboard. Decorate.
- Beauty Salon: Style your hair like a princess.
- Create an elegant dance using scarves.
- Make a “royal flag” out of paper & hang in your room.
- Create a special princess wave & curtsy. Practice your princess walk.
- Dress up like a princess & have a photo shoot.
- Research castles on line or at the library.
- Sprinkle magic fairy dust / glitter outside.
- Make a princess wand w/ star out of cardboard.
- Decorate a royal throne / chair for you to sit in.
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).