Pirate Activities (kids)
Pirate themed activities for your little matey!
- Swab the deck! Have a matey pull you around on a blanket.
- Bugs have come aboard! Go on a bug hunt.
- Create a secret pirate handshake.
- Dress up like a pirate.
- Be a creature of the sea & crab-crawl around.
- Land has been found! Put pillows on the floor and jump around the islands.
- Make slit on bottom of a paper cup. Insert & secure a cardboard hook. You now have a hook hand!
- Make a pirate grog out of juice.
- Go on a treasure hunt!
- Walk the plank! Walk on a masking tape line w/ eyes closed.
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).