Painting Activities (kids)
Do you have a child that loves creating? Do they love color, messy art, and exploring a variety of ways to mix all of that together? If so, these activities were made just for them!
- Finger paint
- Paint w/ sponges
- Paint on tinfoil, wax paper, etc.
- Paint using toy car wheels or small toys
- Glue dried beans, seeds, etc. to paper, then paint.
- Paint on a mirror, window, or glass
- Make a handprint
- Make snow paint. Mix 1 c. salt, 1 c. flour, 1 c. water
- Paint a stick
- Paint on half the paper. Fold over to make print.
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).