Fun luau themed activities for kids!
- Create a hula routine. Look up basic hula steps online.
- Hidden shell game. Which of the three cups is shell under?
- Learn some Hawaiian words.
- Make flip-flops from cardboard & ribbon/yarn.
- Do the limbo w/ a broomstick. How low can you go?
- Make a pretend campfire. Tell stories around it.
- Plan a Hawaiian meal for your family.
- Research what a Luau is and what people do at them.
- Look for tropical foods in your fridge / pantry / grocery store.
- Make drums from empty containers / boxes.
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).