Ice Breaker Activities (teens, adults)
Need something to break the ice? These ice breaker ideas are perfect for a wide variety of occasions.
- Play charades
- Share where you are from / have lived
- Play Two Truths & One Lie
- Have a show & tell about an item you have on you (clothing, lip gloss, wallet, etc.)
- Silently line up by height
- Play the telephone game
- Have each team spell the longest word they can using 20 provided letters.
- Have a relay race
- Teams create & perform a 15 second commercial based around a theme.
- Share about a bucket list item
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).