Hanukkah Activities (kids)
Celebrate Wintertime and the Festival of Lights with these fun Hanukkah and winter-themed activities!
- Start a new Hanukkah tradition
- Make latkes & applesauce
- Make a dreidel / menorah out of craft items
- Make a luminary. Paint / decorate glass jar & put candle inside.
- Bake something & gift to a neighbor
- Make a time-capsule to open next Hanukkah
- Make a paper chain
- Take a winter walk outside
- Make a warm drink
- Play indoor hide & go seek in the dark
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).