Airplane Travel Activities (kids)
Flying with kids just got a little more fun! Keep your kids busy on the plane with these simple, open-ended activities.
- Read lips
- How long can you balance a snack on your nose / finger?
- How small can you fold a piece of paper?
- Draw a picture with your eyes closed
- Create a fun handshake
- Thumb wrestle
- Feel your heartbeat
- Take silly pictures
- Draw circles on paper. Try to slide snack onto a circle.
- Toss wadded up tissues / paper into cup
Use these starter ideas to create a custom Ideable! Ideables come with any number of one-sided tokens, up to 40. Only want 20 tokens in your Ideable? Create it!
Create the text for your tokens in a saved doc, then copy & paste directly into the customizer. This will ensure that you will not lose your text if you need to leave the customizer (as it will not save your info).